I’m a Londoner who has two hobbies – music and technology. Where these two hobbies overlap I’m in my element. This blog is about how we have consumed popular music over the years, how it has reflected on society and how society has reflected back. To consume music you generally need some technology involved. Occasionally I’ll talk about music I like and go slightly off track, but mainly where music and technology overlap is what this blog is about.
- Repackage, revitalise, resell…
- Everything, Everywhere, All The Time
- Teenage Fanclub – Shadows
- How Mobile Music Became the Norm
- Your five seconds are up
- Will this be The La’s time?
- Meet The Beetles – how counterfeiting hit the high street
- Anyone for music by the minute?
- Calm down. Abbey Road will never become flats.
- Will musicDNA add value to digital files?